March 18, 2014

CASology Week #87 ~ Blush!

So, that said, check out this week's cue card at CASology:


I decided to take a minimal approach and use the cue card as the cheeks of my little penguins from Mama Elephant:

Supplies:  Card stock [Neenah], Stamps [Mama Elephant, Paper Smooches], Dies [Lawn Fawn, Taylored Expressions]

I've jumped on the Wink of Stella bandwagon lately.  I used it on the teal area behind the clouds.  You might be able to see it better in this close up:

....or maybe not.  Sigh!  It is really hard to photograph!

This card is a smaller 3" x 4" card.  One of my favourite sizes to use when I want to change up my style a bit!  I used the clear template I cut from the Cloud Border die from Taylored Expressions.  Check out the technique here.

So, how will you tackle blush?  I can't wait to see!

This week's sponsor is Stamps and Scrapbooks.  Pop by and check out Cathy's blog!

Stop by the CASology blog and check out how this week's guest designer and the other design team members tackle this challenge:

Melissa CASology Creator/Coordinator
Ardyth
Jen
Tracey
Judy
Maureen
Kimberly
Gillian
Joyce
May
Meghan --> you're here!

Remember....In order to give participants more time to play along we are extending the deadline for entries to Mondays at noon [Central Time].  Due to this extension, we will be announcing our winners and honourable mentions on Tuesdays at 7:00 am [Central Time], one hour before a new challenge begins.  Challenges will begin at the same time as usual [8:00 am Central Time] on Tuesdays!


9 comments:

  1. Totes adorbs, the cutest little guys EVER!! Love the cloud technique you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your card is so cute!!! I'm sure little touch of glitter looks awesome in real.Wink of Stella is in my wish list. I think it's time for me to jump on it too. May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw those little penguins are too cute! Love your clouds too, beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little ME penguins are so darn cute and I love their little pink cheeks! Thanks for the link to the cloud video too - I've been wanting to learn that technique for ages (and have been too lazy to look for it!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a darling card! I love how you placed your sweet penguins floating around in that beautiful sky! Now, I'll have to get this stamp set too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You clouds are so perfect, and the penguins are so cute. What a great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meghan, those inked clouds are amazing, and I can TOTALLY see the Wink of Stella when I click on the picture...what a nice touch! Those penguins are quite adorable...and your one layer card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet sweet card Meghan, love Wink of Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These little guys are so very cute. I love the way you did your clouds, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!