March 25, 2014

CASology Week #88 ~ Lucky

 Lucky me to have such sweet and supportive blog readers!  Thank you!


I'm also lucky enough to have an amazing husband and two fun, smart, intelligent, successful children!  My cup runneth over!  Hmmmmm....wouldn't this make a great take on this week's cue card?  And, with that, here it is:

Supplies:  Card stock [Recollections, Neenah], Stamps [Mama Elephant], Silhouette Cut File [see below]

If you are interested in this Silhouette cut file for the sentiment, you can download it here.  It is a .studio file so you can open it right up if you have a Silhouette Cameo or Portrait.  I created it with the free font AR Christy.  I tilted a few of the letters and re-sized a few others to make the proportions work.

I hope you, too, are lucky and have some amazing people in your life!

Will you be thinking gold, leprechauns, shamrocks or something else for your "lucky" project?

This week's sponsor is Stamps and Scrapbooks.  Pop by and check out Cathy's blog!

Stop by the CASology blog and check out how this week's guest designer Karen and the other design team members tackle this challenge:

Melissa CASology Creator/Coordinator
Ardyth
Jen
Tracey
Judy
Maureen
Kimberly
Gillian
Joyce
May
Meghan --> you're here!

PS:  I know I have to step away from the Mama Elephant Love Quotes stamp set, but not just yet!

6 comments:

  1. OK, I would NEVER have thought to put green on penguins, but I love how it looks! That bold pop of colour really draws the eye in amongst all the clear space. And a good reminder that we all have something to feel lucky about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, and great interpretation of the cue word. So glad that you are so lucky. Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the green on the cuties!!!
    Fun, fun, fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meghan I love those sweet little penguins, I don't know how much longer I can resist them! Fabulous card, I love the sentiment you created. It does sound like you have a lot to feel lucky about! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meghan, thisis so adorable and YES, I am lucky beyond words (blessed, really!)! What a great take on the cue this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable doesn't begin to describe this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!