March 25, 2014

Papertrey Ink March Blog Hop

If you're looking for my CASology "Lucky" post click here.

It's the 25th of the month which means that it's time for the Papertrey Ink March blog hop!


The challenge is to create something shiny!

Supplies:  Card Stock [Neenah], Stamps and Ink [Papertrey Ink]

Thought I would bust out one of my older sets [Iconic Images] and give it some love.  I used clear embossing powder on top of the jug to give it some shine:


It is really hard to see the shine without a close up!

I can't wait to see what everyone else has created.  I'm sure there will be some seriously amazing creations!

20 comments:

  1. CUTE card!!
    Happy Hopping!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the shine on the pitcher. Well done you.

    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love that pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simpy Beautiful!!! Love the pitcher Meghan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, now I have to go and pull out Iconic Images again! So simple and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and simple and I love Love LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Meghan, I have not had that set out in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card!! Love the pop of pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple, yet utterly stunning- that embossed pitcher looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sheen on the pitcher reminds me of those seen on my uncle's farm. Just a sweet, sweet card. Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pitcher of flowers, Meghan! Pretty card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this - CAS perfection Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet, Meghan! I love your little pitcher of posies all glossied up!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, sorry I am so late to the party. But, this card is just fabulous. Those flowers look so sweet coming out of that shiny pitcher.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!